Stayed here for 3 nights while touring the Presidential houses in the area. Big quiet room with full size refrigerator/freezer although no ice trays or ice machine meant had to go down to the kitchen buffet area to get some. The a/c does cycle on and off which is annoying. Staff very friendly and helpful. Guest laundry and nice grounds although we din't use the pool/gym area. Buffet breakfast and weekday evening meals were filling if sometimes fast food quality. Seems to be a favorite with military- many soldiers staying here. Excellent location across from mall with mix of restaurants and shops- grocery, Barnes and Noble, boutiques, banks, etc. Quick drive to UVA campus. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longer stays become even more convenient at Residence Inn Charlottesville. The lively downtown Charlottesville is located just minutes away, our hotel is also located near the University of Virginia, Monticello Wine Trail and Charlottesville Albemarle Airport. Feel at home as you cook your favorite meal in your in-room kitchen and relax on a plush sofa while watching a movie on a large flat-screen TV. In the morning, be sure to visit our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. For snacks and drinks during the week, drop by our evening social hour, The Residence Inn Mix™. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Residence Inn Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Residence Inn