I always rate a hotel room by the cleaniness of the bathroom, how comfortable the bed and softness and smell of the linen and towels. I found this RI room and bathroom clean and bed, very comfortable. I did not have the smell of the linen in my pjs when I returned home! The kichen area is not as nice as what I have seen at other RIs. This kitchen needs updating, especially at this price ($319 per nite). The staff was very friendly and accommodating. While eating breakfast, I watched the staff and how they interacted with guest. They continously offered assistance to everyone who entered the dinning area. Sara/Crozet VA you are a gem! As far as cost, it was a bit high, I assumed it was because of UVA graduation. Overall, it was a good experience but not a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longer stays become even more convenient at Residence Inn Charlottesville. The lively downtown Charlottesville is located just minutes away, our hotel is also located near the University of Virginia, Monticello Wine Trail and Charlottesville Albemarle Airport. Feel at home as you cook your favorite meal in your in-room kitchen and relax on a plush sofa while watching a movie on a large flat-screen TV. In the morning, be sure to visit our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. For snacks and drinks during the week, drop by our evening social hour, The Residence Inn Mix™. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Residence Inn