“Excellent food”

Revolutionary Soup
Ranked #74 of 567 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: American, Soups
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This casual eatery is good for vegetarians and non veg alike. All food is mindful and locally sourced, my sandwich and crab soup were excellent. Counter service is casual, but quick. In town location. Mu husband had a steak sandwich which he liked. I highly recommend for less expensive, casual food.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Love the freshness and variety of soups and salads. This is a favorite lunch spot with a very good vibe.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Wife and I are split on this. This is located on a side street just off the downtown walk area. Wife wanted soup and this was recommended. There are unique soups on the menu as well as salads and some sandwiches. Wife sampled soups before a selection. She said all were very good and settled on a choice. We both had salads which were free. I had a BLT sandwich, free wheat bread, tomatoes, lettuce and crisp bacon. Very good. No table service. You order, get order and drink and clear the table. Okay for us. Prices seemed appropriate.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stopped by Revolutionary Soup for dinner, and I tried the Adam's Apple sandwich which was one of the best sandwiches I have eaten, with a sweet & savoury combination; was told that this was their award winning sandwich. Their crab and corn chowder was good as well.

1  Thank jellybellymelly
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

If you want some of the best vegetarian food in C'ville, go to Rev Soup. Reminds me of the West Coast and all the great local restaurants there. I'm a local and hang out here whenever I can.