“Great Sunday Brunch”

Beer Run
Ranked #47 of 540 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vienna, Virginia
“Great Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Beer Run? For Sunday brunch? A little hard to find but well worth it. Everything's cooked to order, so it took a little while to get our food, but everything was really good. Good coffee, too. And you can always check out the 100's (?) of six packs available.

Visited December 2012

Great Falls, VA
“If You Like Great Draft Beer...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

...then you owe it to yourself to stop at the Beer Run. I've visited Cville many times over the last five years and know that it's not hard to find some good beer there, but if you're looking for a real beer lover's destination (as I was this past weekend) this is the place to go. All six of us agreed that the beer we tasted here was absolutely delicious!
Can't speak to the food, as we only had appetizers, but would easily recommend the nachos, which were outstanding.
We enjoyed the very nice covered patio (which I believe is enclosed when the weather gets cold) and the atmosphere which was very relaxed. Unlike other reviews, I thought the service was excellent, and got some good beer recommendations from our server.
Beer Run isn't a big place so you may have to wait for a table, but it's worth it. Parking's not a problem (unlike downtown mall establishments).
Will definitely return next time I'm down visiting my son at UVA. Only sorry I didn't discover this place years ago.

• Visited October 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Beer Run”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

While visiting with my Godchild on my annual Fall visit to Charlottesville, he always tries to find different venues for us to chow down. This restaurant was one of his suggestions and it was fabulous. The store/restaurant is filled with all kinds of natural and/or organic foods, snacks, candies, etc... The beer selection is amazing as is the wine room. I actually found Evolution 9, a white wine, I enjoy and was bought and presented to me as a surprise by my Godchild, Michael. The food was very very delicious, fresh and not ready made. You waited a while but it was well worth it. I had the caprese panini, the others had Turkey and A salad. Definitely will make this a return trip on my Spring visit next year.

• Visited October 2012
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Tries too hard”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

I've eaten here a few times and each time what I order from the menu always sounds so much better than what I get. While I like the outdoor seating and the indoor space, the food is just never quite what I want or what I expect.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank wombat1223
Newark, DE
“Poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

The serve is lacking to say the least. We sat there for over a 1/2 for our server-whom never showed up and the hostess ended up taking our order. When the check came it was the wrong check. We won't go back

Visited September 2012