Omni Charlottesville
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$114
Doubletree.com
The English Inn of Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
UVA Inn at Darden(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$134
Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$107
Hampton Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$125
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$129
GardenInn.com
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$144
Homewood
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$176
$169
Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$112
$102
SleepInn
Boar's Head Resort(Charlottesville)
$165
$160
Travelocity
1,939 results
All reviewspedestrian mallgreat locationselect guestself parkingrestaurants and shopscorner roombreakfast buffetoutdoor malloutdoor poolexcellent hotelmain streetbusiness tripfront desk stafffitness centerhistoric downtownexcellent stayeasy access
Reviewed February 2, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for our 1 year Anniversary. I cannot give one complaint about this hotel, and believe me, I am the type that looks for faults in the places we stay. I loved the Omni. They treated us extremely well. We had the best view in our room. Once I told them that we were celebrating our anniversary, they gave us sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries. This was by far one of our best stays!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank VAwinegirl
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2011

Congratulations on your recent anniversary and thank you for allowing The Omni Charlottesville to be a part of your celebration. We are glad that our associates were able to add a special touch to the weekend and we hope you will think of us for your getaway!

Reviewed February 2, 2011

The location was great, near the shopping street and in the middle of a historical town. It is close to the University of Virginia, which Thomas Jefferson founded. It is also close to Monticello, his mansion. The service was very helpful and friendly and the rooms were very clean and nice. I would hope to be returning.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family

We hope you will return too! Thank you for your positive recommendation on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to provide you with a great stay.

Reviewed January 25, 2011

I generally try to find better bargains on hotels but there was no getting around how much better located this hotel was than any others I saw... so I booked it and am glad I did! The location was even better than expected at the end of the Charlottesville walking mall! This mall (well more like a downtown strip without cars) isn't huge but can definitely provide a weeks worth of new and enticing restaurants to try and all within a 10 minute pedestrian friendly walk. Seriously a walkers paradise for a long weekend. Also, the hotel truly went the extra mile to make me happy. My fiance and I had a romantic little weekend together and i asked them if they could have 80s music (her favorite) put on during turn down to surprise her when we returned from dinner. They actually found someone on staff that had an 80s mix CD and put it in the CD player for us. These are the kind of things that make a hotel special. The rooms were very nice too but compared to the location and service (to include mimosas in bed both mornings) who needs nice rooms?

Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

We are so glad that you and your fiancé enjoyed your time at The Omni Charlottesville. Charlottesville is known for its great local dining and we are fortunate to be walking distance to some of the best options. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2011

My familly and I had need to stay in Charlottesville for one day for a family event. After driving for two days we decided that although there were hotels closer to our stay that we would pay more for comfort. We got more than we expected. When booking the room I was offered their membership club. I received an email saying that a room would be ready early, all we needed to do was contact them about 2 hours before arrival. This worked great as we would arrive before the official check-in time. When we arrived our room was available with express check in, and there was a bowl of fruit and a welcome letter. Water and chocolate milk (for the kids) were left during their turn-down service. Free in and out parking right on the pedestrian mall was also really welcome. My only problem was the GPS kept trying to bring us along the wrong street.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family

We are glad you had a wonderful stay at The Omni Charlottesville and we are always pleased to hear how our patrons enjoy our Select Guest Loyalty Program. We appreciate your note regarding the GPS and we have been working to correct this issue. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and we hope you will return soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2011

I'd like to chime in to share my quick approbation on the Omni on the downtown mall of Charlottesville. I live in Asia, where 4 and 5 star hotels really pull out the stops, and on the whole during my 3 week tour of the East Coast prime level hotels paled in comparison. The notable exception to this statement was the Omni. The hotel has a fine valet service (10$/24hrs), refreshing beverage in the lobby, beautiful rooms, a GREAT bed with proper luxurious pillows, a sweet bathroom for the missus, and an incredible location within walking distance to everything offered by the Charlottesville downtown mall. I would certainly recommend the Omni and will likely be a lifelong patron.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your glowing recommendation of The Omni Charlottesville. It was a pleasure for us to read your review and we look forward to your next stay!