2,022 results
All reviews pedestrian mall great location self parking restaurants and shops corner room breakfast buffet outdoor mall outdoor pool excellent hotel main street business trip front desk staff fitness center excellent stay historic downtown easy access c ville
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I had to attend a conference at UVA and booked the Omni,Charlottesvile,Va. at the last minute and I am delighted that I did.
At check in I was upgraded to a suite and the staff went out of their way to make me feel at home.
The hotel is very well located at the beginning of the historic downtown pedestrian mall which has some great shops and restaurants.
I highly recommend this hotel .

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I had to attend a conference at UVA and booked the Omni at the last minute and I am delighted that I did. At check in I was upgraded to a suite and the staff went out of their way to make me fell at home. The room was spacious and very comfortable with a nice down comforter on the bed. Restaurant,bar and room service was way beyond expectation and outstanding.The breakfast buffet was much better than many five star hotels with gluten free and healthy choices. I highly recommend this hotel .

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The Omni is a beautiful, modern hotel in a great location. I was there on business, but would stay there again if I found myself in Charlottesville for pleasure. Conveniently located near good restaurants, a movie theater and local shopping, everything was within walking distance.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Decent facility uplifted by surrounding attractions (Historic Downtown Open Mall & proximity to UVA) Bathrooms desperately need a remodel ! Very friendly staff but check your billing for accuracy. Very convenient no-fee parking garage, with easy in/out !

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We had our company Christmas party, with over 200 attendees, at one of the Omni ballrooms. We had appetizers, dinner buffet, and dessert. The Omni also blocked rooms for us at a discount rate. The service, food, atmosphere, rooms, everything was fabulous. All guests (of age) were offered champagne upon check-in, the hotel was beautifully decorated, the room was perfect, bed very comfortable. Just an enjoyable stay. The hotel is on the historical downtown mall. Lots of entertainment, dining, and shopping within walking distance.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends