Check in was very quick. Hotel was very clean - very close off highway. Would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Monticello Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, we are 2 miles from the Historic Downtown Mall . We are the closest hotel to nearby attractions such as: Monticello; Ash Lawn-Highland; and Michie Tavern, and a convenient 3 miles from the University of Virginia and the UVa Hospital. Our hotel is just minutes away from the numerous arts and entertainment events held at the Paramount Theatre, Downtown Pavilion, Starr Hill Music Hall, Ash-Lawn Opera, and our newest venue, the John Paul Jones Arena also known as The Jack or JPJ . For visitors traveling on business we are close to State Farm Regional Office, GE-Fanuc, Hyosung, Lexis Nexis, SNL Securities, Klockner Pentaplast, UVA Medical Center, Martha Jefferson Hospital, , and Luck Stone Corp. This Charlottesville hotel features comfortably appointed rooms, free high-speed Internet, local phone calls, HBO, pay-per-view movies, irons & boards, hair dryers and coffee makers. The full service restaurant Charlotte s serves breakfast, dinner and room service daily. We have over 2200 square feet of versatile meeting and banquet space to host events for business meetings, weddings, reunions , and events . Let our experienced staff focus on the details to ensure that your event is a complete success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Charlottesville-Monticello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Charlottesville-Monticello Hotel Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Holiday Inn