Had higher expectations for a two night stay. Clearly others had better stays and chances are your stay won't be a repeat of ours, but regardless, here's what we experienced:
The good -
* really nice tennis, gym, squash facility
* very friendly staff.
* quaint overall
* plenty to see/do in the area - spend some time getting out.
The not so good -
* couples massage - ho hum,
* Saunas out of order - yes, all of them,
* Steam room out of order,
* Pool area a complete mess from the day, food trays, empty bottles, trash & towels. No one cleaned it up from the afternoon.
* Jacuzzi at the pool not working,
* C+ at best for restaurant service - wrong orders, late food, and warm. Re breakfast, stick to the buffet to avoid.
* woken at 2am to guest yelling in the hallway, shaking and pounding on our neighbor's door about a "life or death" situation. Desk staff fully aware of the situation and then asked how was our stay, hmmm.
In fairness, if the inn would have been "up and running", it would have been a much better stay and this would have been a positive review. Good or bad, glad we checked this one off our list.More
- Free Parking