Spent a weekend for a wedding reception at the Boar's Head Inn and it was fabulous. The professional and friendly service began with the front desk to the bellhop service and continued throughout the weekend. The food in the Old Mill Room and the wedding reception was exceptional with variety. Had a king room with a balcony, which was very nice for the morning and evening. Rooms very clean. I would recommend this and we did not have enough time to take advantage of the golf course, spa facilities or Sports Club, although other people that utilized them had rave reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boar's Head is a quintessential Virginia resort, offering a warm, intimate ambiance, exceptional service and unparalleled Southern hospitality. Located on a bucolic 573-acre country estate, our AAA Four Diamond resort offers 175 guest rooms and suites, Four Diamond dining in the Old Mill Room, a wide variety of world class recreational activities, spa and 22,000 square feet of meeting facilities for groups of 20 to 630. Owned and operated by the University of Virginia Foundation, Boar's Head is just minutes from the University of Virginia that was founded by Thomas Jefferson, only two hours from Washington, D.C., And at the foot of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Boar's Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boar`s Head Hotel Charlottesville
- Boars Head Hotel
- Boars Head Charlottesville
- Boars Head Inn Charlottesville Va