Went to Boar's Head Inn for a quick getaway from DC. The front desk was super professional and efficient, exactly what you'd expect. Our room was ok, nothing special. Didn't experience the spa or golf course, but I'm sure they were nice. We didn't eat at BHI, and chose instead to dine in the restaurants in C-ville. There are so many to choose from...
Would I return? Not sure...I may try a B & B or small inn when I come back to Cville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boar's Head is a quintessential Virginia resort, offering a warm, intimate ambiance, exceptional service and unparalleled Southern hospitality. Located on a bucolic 573-acre country estate, our AAA Four Diamond resort offers 175 guest rooms and suites, Four Diamond dining in the Old Mill Room, a wide variety of world class recreational activities, spa and 22,000 square feet of meeting facilities for groups of 20 to 630. Owned and operated by the University of Virginia Foundation, Boar's Head is just minutes from the University of Virginia that was founded by Thomas Jefferson, only two hours from Washington, D.C., And at the foot of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boar's Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boar`s Head Hotel Charlottesville
- Boars Head Hotel
- Boars Head Charlottesville
- Boars Head Inn Charlottesville Va