200 South Street Inn
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$114
Doubletree.com
Hampton Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$116
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$169
UVA Inn at Darden(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$116
Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$112
$102
SleepInn
The English Inn of Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$139
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$144
Boar's Head Resort(Charlottesville)
$165
Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$107
Priceline
Omni Charlottesville(Charlottesville)
$197
$169
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewswine and cheeseyogurttrain tracksdowntown mallwrap around porchcookiestwo blocksgreat locationthe main housesqueezed orange juicefarmers marketcontinental breakfastoff street parkingfresh baked breadcoffee cakewithin walking distancelight sleeper
Reviewed January 14, 2011

Stayed in Room 5 for one cold night in January. The staff was very gracious and helpful, the room was beautiful, quiet, and warm (with fireplace), and the location was perfect. We enjoyed the wine and cheese in the evening and the varied and fresh breakfast in the morning. All in all a wonderful experience, I would recommend to anyone spending time in Charlottesville. We will go back.

Reviewed January 14, 2011

We had a great time at the Inn, we appreciated the charm and the proximity to the walking street in town. I would stay here again.

Reviewed January 13, 2011

Wanted to suprise my wife and take an overnight trip for New Years. Kyla was wonderful. She even recommended C and O for dinner and made the reservations. Everything was walking distance. Accomodations were clean. I took a chance on 200 South Street Inn - My wife says it will now be a New Years tradition.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2011

Located two blocks south of the Downtown Mall and within walking distance of historic Belmont neighborhood and the Corner at UVA. Plenty of great restaurants and shops in the area. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Very quiet except for passing trains. Off-season prices are a bargain.

Reviewed January 4, 2011

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the South Street Inn. We were a little apprehensive about the proximity to the train tracks, but I must admit the trains did not impact my sleep at all except for a brief moment when the engine passed. The room was clean and very comfortably furnished and was nice and warm (we even had to turn down the heat a little). The cheese and wine in the evening was a nice touch and the continental breakfast in the morning was well stocked and provided a variety of choices - the scones tasted just like the one I remember my mother making (so much so I had to go back and get a 2nd and 3rd one).

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple