We have had the pleasure of staying in this B&B several times in the past year. Everyone has been helpful, pleasant to work with, and we will continue to stay there on future trips to Charlottesville. The manager is a treasure. It IS, after all, a B&B and perhaps the linens need refreshing, and the bathrooms could be cleaner. But the location is superb, and it's truly a fun place to stay. I would recommend it to those who are looking for a small, intimate property, wholeheartedly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 200 South Street Inn, centrally located near Thomas Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, offers southern elegance in Charlottesville's lively historic downtown district two blocks from the Downtown Mall. With sixty restaurants in the immediate vicinity you can't get better convenience. As a Bed and Breakfast, the Inn combines a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere with all the conveniences of an elegant hotel. A stay with us includes homemade cookies upon arrival, wine and artisan cheeses served in the evenings as well as a full breakfast served each morning with fresh baked goods and fresh juices. Rooms feature antique furnishings, fireplaces, private baths, some with whirlpool tubs, and a view of Downtown Charlottesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your 200 South Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 200 South Street Hotel Charlottesville
- 200 South Street Charlottesville