My daughter and I were guests at the Inn last week on a swing through Virginia while touring historical sights. It is in a great location and very convenient to the downtown area as well as the UVA campus, Jefferson's Monticello and Madison's Montpelier. Our room was lovely, and well appointed, our bed very comfortable. Our room was very private and we did not hear much noise from our fellow guests. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. They had wonderful information to share about the area, and were honest in their recommendations about local restaurants and tours. We had a delicious breakfast with many home baked items, fresh squeezed juice, and most importantly, great coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 200 South Street Inn, centrally located near Thomas Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, offers southern elegance in Charlottesville's lively historic downtown district two blocks from the Downtown Mall. With sixty restaurants in the immediate vicinity you can't get better convenience. As a Bed and Breakfast, the Inn combines a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere with all the conveniences of an elegant hotel. A stay with us includes homemade cookies upon arrival, wine and artisan cheeses served in the evenings as well as a full breakfast served each morning with fresh baked goods and fresh juices. Rooms feature antique furnishings, fireplaces, private baths, some with whirlpool tubs, and a view of Downtown Charlottesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your 200 South Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 200 South Street Hotel Charlottesville
- 200 South Street Charlottesville