“EGGcellent!!!”

Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 4, 2010

I love coming to this place! They always have a nice friendly staff that is very considerate of the needs of their customers. I have to say that their crepes desserts are to die for, as well as their crab soup when they have it. You must also try their bloody mary!
The service is great, I go in almost once every two or three weeks and I have been served by many different servers, and I have always felt satisfied with the attention I have been given.

Great overall, I always take family or visiting friends there.

Reviewed December 10, 2009

Being new to the area, I am always looking for places where the food is freshly made and a large menu was offered. The eggs are devine, the crepes are light as air, and the bar staff is ALWAYS very kind and helpful. I love eating there, and I take everyone I know there as well. The only issue is picking the right time. Lunch is ALWAYS busy, and so is sunday morning brunch. IT is the city outside of Washington, DC, what does everyone expect. The food is phenomenal, and the atmosphere is lovely. What more can you ask for?

Reviewed October 29, 2009

We were told that this was a very good restaurant. It has a bizarre menu, which does have a lot of none egg items. It is a large menu ranging from salads and burgers to more upscale entrees. Most everyone at our table had an entree and they just were not that good. It is fairly average food. It has a feel of a large cafe, but too large for that feel. The service was excellent, although the food arrived with the salad plates having been removed. Other than that the wait staff were very attentive. It did look like they had awesome desserts, but for dinner there are better options in the area.

Reviewed October 27, 2009

The food was bland and the price was steep. My friend ordered the pasta with tomato basil sauce, and it was spicy... WHAAA?!?!?!?! Our order also came back wrong and the free menu item they gave us because of that was not good either.

1  Thank zinkferd
Reviewed March 3, 2009

Once again, customer service needs to be moved up on the propriety list. We were given a separate room for 16 people and charged 25 dollars an hour - stayed two. Our food was taxed, of course, and an 18% gratuity charged - not a problem - but, the room fee was also taxed and an additional 18% gratuity was added. Finally, after speaking with a manager, that second gratuity was removed, but not the tax. Why a room, which opens up to the rest of the restaurant, costs 25 dollars an hour seems not only excessive, but also very customer unfriendly. I believe most folks were happy with the service and food in general, 'though the timing was a bit slow - so we had to pay more for the room. I have been in many restaurants that cater to large groups with no extra charge; therefore, I would not recommend that anyone arranges to take a large group to this establishment. I ended up spending almost 25 dollars for my breakfast - no alcohol.