“Good, but overpriced.”

Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Maybe I'm just not a big egg fan. My husband had the eggs benedict and enjoyed it and I had the huevos rancheros. It was good. It wasn't the 'be all, end all' but it was good. My biggest problem is with the price. $13.50 for a couple of eggs 'done up'. Now, I suppose if it had been the best huevos rancheros I'd ever had, maybe.... This place just wasn't my cup of tea. My husband on the other hand loved his eggs...and he does love eggs. As with any restaurant, the food is very subjective. If you like eggs, and egg type things than you should probably give it a try.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

food is mediocre at best, and the service is usually really bad. Happy Hour is overly hyped-the drinks on the list are restricted, and you have to ask for any of the "free" foods that are supposed to be part of the deal.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

If you like eggs, all sorts of eggs, you will really enjoy this place. And if you don't like eggs? No problem! Have a burger salad, steak, chicken, soup, fish.....they have it all. Now, back to the eggs~~~they have 11 different Eggs Benedicts on the menu. And 16 omelets! And lots of specialty egg dishes. And pancakes, waffles and French toast. YUM!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Well this was to expensive to end up with a shells in my crabmeat on a dirty plate. I had the Chesapeake Benidect. It arrived on a dirty plate that had red stuff on the top lip of the plate. Not sure what it was. The whole plate was just gunky like they handled it all over it was smeared with red juice or something and there was not anything red in my order. The crabmeat what there was of it had shells all through it. I had to keep spitting them out in my napkin. The hollansiase sauce was pretty bland. It was not bad but it was not really good either.

The waiter was really good and very attentive and kept refilling my tea so that was much better than the first time I went there.

So I have been here twice the first time the waiter was an idiot. He was either the worst waiter or his first day in a restaurant speaking/understanding Engllish. I will not be going here again unless I'm invited there by a group of friends.

The atmosphere was an eclectic mix of antique, rustic and whimsy.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great breakfast selections and good fresh salads. this place has a nice atmosphere any time of day. They offer an amazing selection of desserts. Prices are a little high, but the food is quality.