“Eggsellent ;)”

Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 23, 2013

If you like eggs, all sorts of eggs, you will really enjoy this place. And if you don't like eggs? No problem! Have a burger salad, steak, chicken, soup, fish.....they have it all. Now, back to the eggs~~~they have 11 different Eggs Benedicts on the menu. And 16 omelets! And lots of specialty egg dishes. And pancakes, waffles and French toast. YUM!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Well this was to expensive to end up with a shells in my crabmeat on a dirty plate. I had the Chesapeake Benidect. It arrived on a dirty plate that had red stuff on the top lip of the plate. Not sure what it was. The whole plate was just gunky like they handled it all over it was smeared with red juice or something and there was not anything red in my order. The crabmeat what there was of it had shells all through it. I had to keep spitting them out in my napkin. The hollansiase sauce was pretty bland. It was not bad but it was not really good either.

The waiter was really good and very attentive and kept refilling my tea so that was much better than the first time I went there.

So I have been here twice the first time the waiter was an idiot. He was either the worst waiter or his first day in a restaurant speaking/understanding Engllish. I will not be going here again unless I'm invited there by a group of friends.

The atmosphere was an eclectic mix of antique, rustic and whimsy.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great breakfast selections and good fresh salads. this place has a nice atmosphere any time of day. They offer an amazing selection of desserts. Prices are a little high, but the food is quality.

Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Upscale, pretentious breakfast fare in a very nice setting. Great place to splurge for breakfast. Quiet in the morning. I've not been there for lunch or dinner. I will find the right occasion to come back.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Nice atmosphere for lunch or dinner. It does get crowded sometimes at dinner though. I like the variety of different sandwiches and the option to have breakfast items for dinner. Good variety of pastries and drinks.