“Horrible!”

Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Seriously...it started the minute we walked into the door. We competed with the phone to be acknowledged by the hostess. Finally we were told there was a wait. We decided to go to the bar for a nice breakfast cocktail, there were three bar tenders all looking crazy frazzled, the bar was dirty with dirty dishes and 1/2 empty drinks. Of course the most frazzled person took our order then proceeded to do a bunch of other things. He then went and checked on other clients. Still no drinks. After about 15-20 minutes we got seated at a table. About 5 minutes later our drink appear, the bartender states...the bartender says...see I haven't forgotten about you! We were a little surprised! The server and our breakfast is yet another poor experience. The server was so miserable I felt bad being there. When the food came I asked for hot sauce, was offered 2 different types but neither of them came. The food was ok but nothing to write home about! The entire customer service experience was not the best! I will not return!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

My brother and I both had Benedicts - the Chesapeake for him and the California for me. Both were really good, tasty and not too rich. Good sized portions, pleasant open atmosphere and friendly service added up to a good lunch experience.

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Been here a few times. Food is OK,nothing special. You can make all that food at home for cheaper. Service could use a lot of work and the place needs to be cleaned. Food is bland and very greasy. Dont plan on going back. There are better places around! Way too overpriced for what you get or should I say lack of what you get haha.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great food for lunch, quick, and pleasent service. The smooties are very overpriced though. The happy hour is fairly long (good) and have been there for that as well. Will continue to return, but will not order the $7 smoothie.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have eaten here since it opened and it just keeps going downhill. Ate there tonight and the theme was - sorry, we are out. Out of the beer my husband ordered, out of the first two desserts we ordered and then out of the third dessert we ordered when the waitress came back to tell us half of it fell on the floor. The eggs Benedict are good but even those are declining in quality - $18.99 and the crab meat is mushy and watery. Loved this place when it opened but I am done giving it second chances.