“Not terrible!”

CiCi's Pizza Chantilly
Ranked #118 of 154 Restaurants in Chantilly
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The pizza is decent (no better) if you get it hot from the oven. Salad was fresh, but had little to recommend it. Brownies were surprisingly good. But overall, this place is depressingly...blah. Come and stuff your face. Good spot for kids. Don't ever tink of bringing a date, your mother, your boss, or your aunt.

1  Thank jxx9595
There are newer reviews for CiCi's Pizza Chantilly

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I love this CiCi's! We travel from Annandale (about 15 miles away) to go to this CiCi's because the pizza is always fresh, they will make one on request and the staff is so upbeat.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I would say kids love this place since they can eat dessert first. Lots to choose from on the buffet: just let the kids go.
The pizza was cold which doesn't bother the kids, and much the same as grocery store frozen items. The prices were very good. But after all, it's about family fun. Has an arcade which also thrills kids. Located in nice shopping center off by itself.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is a family restaurant. I have always been on Sundays in the early afternoon with our children and grandsons. Our youngest grandson has food allergies and it is safe for him. Of course they love the video games. It is buffet style--a large variety of pizzas, including dessert pizzas, and a nice salad bar. I believe they may also have soup, and there is pasta. There are booth, tables, and a few picnic benches. it is clean. They display the flags of the various military branches. Also I notice a lot of letters of thanks from various community organizations who they have supported. It is always filled but not crowded. I think I look forward to eating there as much as my grandsons do. A great deal with fairly healthy food. (The pizzas do not seem salty which is good for those with sodium restrictions). Definitely recommend it (I believe it is a chain) for a quick, nutritious, reasonably price meal!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I've only ordered take out here and have to say I've not been disappointed. One time, they lost my order and comped me with a free all you can eat buffet.