“Don't go without kids”

CiCi's Pizza Chantilly
Ranked #119 of 156 Restaurants in Chantilly
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I would say kids love this place since they can eat dessert first. Lots to choose from on the buffet: just let the kids go.
The pizza was cold which doesn't bother the kids, and much the same as grocery store frozen items. The prices were very good. But after all, it's about family fun. Has an arcade which also thrills kids. Located in nice shopping center off by itself.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is a family restaurant. I have always been on Sundays in the early afternoon with our children and grandsons. Our youngest grandson has food allergies and it is safe for him. Of course they love the video games. It is buffet style--a large variety of pizzas, including dessert pizzas, and a nice salad bar. I believe they may also have soup, and there is pasta. There are booth, tables, and a few picnic benches. it is clean. They display the flags of the various military branches. Also I notice a lot of letters of thanks from various community organizations who they have supported. It is always filled but not crowded. I think I look forward to eating there as much as my grandsons do. A great deal with fairly healthy food. (The pizzas do not seem salty which is good for those with sodium restrictions). Definitely recommend it (I believe it is a chain) for a quick, nutritious, reasonably price meal!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I've only ordered take out here and have to say I've not been disappointed. One time, they lost my order and comped me with a free all you can eat buffet.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

CiCi's is conveniently located just off Rt. 50 at Chantilly Crossing. The staff is friendly, there's plenty of variety and good value for the price, especially if you have kids. Great for kids birthday parties or team parties after the game.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Although it was the busiest I've ever seen for CiCi's, the service was very efficient and effective. The quality of the salad and pizza was exceptional. Fresh and very yummy. Plus, all March the buffet is only $5.