WINNER WONDERLAND

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 147 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manassas, Virginia, United States
“Great meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

The 6 oz sirloin was one of the best steaks I have every eaten. The rolls were so hot you could barely pick them up. Good service and Great food.

Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
Moscow, Russia
“Unexpectedly nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel near by and needed place to have dinner. We went to this Texas place as in was the nearest place offering steaks. It appeared to be a great place for a family dinner, tasty food and nice atmosphere, very friendly staff. We were lucky to find this place! Would recommend it with open heart.

Visited June 2013
Centreville, Virginia
“good for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

I strongly suggest the early bird special. About 12 entrees with salad and side for $8.99. We go not for the price but for the smaller portion. I get my 6 oz sirloin, sweet potato and side salad. The meat is great, and the potato filling and nutritious. The peanuts are my personal downfall. I stay away from the bread, but my husband loves it. Not crowded at all early and way better than cooking!

• Visited May 2013
Cincinnati, OH, USA
“Excellent Dinner Choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I won't lie--I really like Texas Roadhouse and I would visit one on every business trip if possible. My co-worker and I ate here on a Wednesday night. I ordered the pork chop dinner for the early bird special price of $8.99. The dinner was awesome and it only cost a few bucks more than my fast food lunch. The service was excellent and the roasted peanuts are always enjoyable. I just wish I could get out here every time I visit the Northern Virginia area.

• Visited May 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Beer and Peanuts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stopped by for a beer and peanuts. The staff was friendly and the place seemed pretty clean. It was shift change so alot of associate conversations in the public areas.

• Visited April 2013