“Great lunch option with steaks and other things”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 153 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Modiin, Israel
“Great lunch option with steaks and other things”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Service was great, Lunch prices are good, Portion and size was a good fit for a business lunch. They have a few lunch option below $10 that are not to "heavy" but kept me filled until dinner. Total with drinks and service $45 for 3 people.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ohad B

Eugene, Oregon
“Nice place, good food and ambiance”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

First night in Chantilly. Good steakhouse. Well prepared meal, nice setting. Not cheap though. Steak dinner and a couple beers, about $30.

Visited February 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Good food, Close by”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

You can walk to this restaurant from staybridge suites. The food was great. My steak was perfectly done (I like mine on the medium-rare side). They were able to seat our party of 8 in less then 30 minutes, so that was a plus because I had a plane to catch, but I still wanted to enjoy a meal with my peers. We told the waited my situation and he made sure that our food came out quick. It was a great dinner.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Lasea75
Jeffreys Bay, South Africa
“Late arrival”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We arrived from a long flight about 5 minutes to closing. They still admitted us. Though the last customer, waiter gave very good service. Steak was excellent, wine good, prices reasonable. Good restraurant

Visited January 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Steak stuffed with Lobster was AWESOME!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I got my meal to go and ate it in my hotel room. They food was really good. My Filet mignon stuffed with lobster, then 1/2 a lobster tail on top and the mac n cheese was absolutely delicious!! I considered going back for mac n cheese for lunch the next day. YUM!!

Visited December 2012