“Great lunch option with steaks and other things”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 155 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Service was great, Lunch prices are good, Portion and size was a good fit for a business lunch. They have a few lunch option below $10 that are not to "heavy" but kept me filled until dinner. Total with drinks and service $45 for 3 people.

1  Thank Ohad B

Reviewed February 13, 2013

First night in Chantilly. Good steakhouse. Well prepared meal, nice setting. Not cheap though. Steak dinner and a couple beers, about $30.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

You can walk to this restaurant from staybridge suites. The food was great. My steak was perfectly done (I like mine on the medium-rare side). They were able to seat our party of 8 in less then 30 minutes, so that was a plus because I had a plane to catch, but I still wanted to enjoy a meal with my peers. We told the waited my situation and he made sure that our food came out quick. It was a great dinner.

1  Thank Lasea75
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We arrived from a long flight about 5 minutes to closing. They still admitted us. Though the last customer, waiter gave very good service. Steak was excellent, wine good, prices reasonable. Good restraurant

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I got my meal to go and ate it in my hotel room. They food was really good. My Filet mignon stuffed with lobster, then 1/2 a lobster tail on top and the mac n cheese was absolutely delicious!! I considered going back for mac n cheese for lunch the next day. YUM!!

1  Thank carolwilk