“Burger was nice”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Within easy waking distance of Fairfield Inn. I had a burger and beer which was very filling. Would be good if there were more healthier choices, then again it is a steakhouse.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I just love this place, it never disappoints. I really enjoy the service, I have no complaints about this restaurant.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have eaten at other Longhorns and thought that I knew what to expect. Nope. Imagine a steakhouse that is out of ribeyes and prime ribs at six p.m. You would be at this location...The manager offered no explanation for the missing items, but our server did a good job.

1  Thank Rick H
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Poor and ambivalent service combined with mediocre food lead to a thoroughly disappointing experience. Previous reviews grossly over estimated the value of this restaurant. On a police note, the Firecracker Starter was outstanding when compared withe the steak offerings. The waiter could not have been less engaged in the process of ordering and service delivery except when it came to paying the bill! Top Tip - this should not be designated a Steak House but a last resort when there is nothing else.

1  Thank Sean M
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The Longhorn Steakhouse is much more than fast food but not a truly unique restaurant; falling into that huge undefined "casual dining" category. But this facility offers good food, a diverse menu and excellent service at good value.
We started with a shrimp and lobster dip appetizer that was served within 5minutes of us placing our order. The salad was a bit pedestrian and the balsamic vinagret dressing had a"mustardy" after-taste that wasn't bad...just odd. Our sirloin entrees came promptly and were prepared as we ordered. This restaurant is committed to getting the food from the kitchen to the table as quickly as possible. If your server is busy,another server may deliver your meals. I dont particularly like that disconnect but I like the commitment to prompt service.
This restaurant is a good solid choice for a meal. Solid service and good food.