“Good Solid Choice”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The Longhorn Steakhouse is much more than fast food but not a truly unique restaurant; falling into that huge undefined "casual dining" category. But this facility offers good food, a diverse menu and excellent service at good value.
We started with a shrimp and lobster dip appetizer that was served within 5minutes of us placing our order. The salad was a bit pedestrian and the balsamic vinagret dressing had a"mustardy" after-taste that wasn't bad...just odd. Our sirloin entrees came promptly and were prepared as we ordered. This restaurant is committed to getting the food from the kitchen to the table as quickly as possible. If your server is busy,another server may deliver your meals. I dont particularly like that disconnect but I like the commitment to prompt service.
This restaurant is a good solid choice for a meal. Solid service and good food.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

What I love about Longhorn is the consistent quality no matter what location you go to! Extremely friendly waitstaff and my med-rare steak was cooked to perfection. It's very hard to get a steak back from a kitchen cooked anything less than "medium", but they nailed it.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Have eaten here three times, every single time it was perfect. Perfect service, perfectly cooked food

Reviewed August 6, 2012

A bit expensive, but like the other Longhorn Steakhouses. The place was clean and the waitstaff was friendly.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I ate here on a business trip, primarily because it was across the street from my hotel. Prices were reasonable and the staff was courteous. Steak was a bit under seasoned, but I was able to spice it up with the pepper grinder on the table. Bottom line: I would eat here again.