“Wonderful restaurant”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Excellent staff. Attention to detail/special requests. Good food when you're tired at the end of a long day. Large portions.

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Pizza is great!!! Pasta could use some help but other than that the food is very good! Service does need some work though. I waited over an hour and a half for my food one night and it was cold and I called the store and spoke to manager and be replaced my food free of charge. Check it out!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This place has the best pizza in northern Virginia by far and I have lived here for 15 years and just finding out about this place

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We recently moved into the neighborhood and were concerned about our takeout options. A colleague recommend Buon Appetito. Our first order was good...We got a cheese steak, onion rings and a veggie calzone. The calzone and cheese steak were good but...the onion rings were bleh...then again what do you expect from delivery of fried food. Our next order was the clincher Large New York Style pizza with Mushrooms(since we have ordered a pepperoni ans a roasted red pepper and onion). The sauce, cheese and mushrooms were delicious. Sure the crust is not my favorite, but it is definitely not a factor to prevent me from enjoying the cheesy wonder of their pizza! Yumtown!

Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

A true italian pizza and wonderful pasta in a simple strip mall location. Very reasonable prices and hungry jack portions. Will definitely revisit.