“Good food but could be more spicy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Sila Thai Cuisine
Ranked #31 of 148 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
“Good food but could be more spicy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

My son and I had a two course meal here this evening - Tom Kai soup for me and dumplings for him, followed by red curry and jasmine rice, washed down by a couple of beers and a decent French red wine.
The food was very pleasant, but not spicy enough for our taste, and really good value.
The service was good and unobtrusive. All in all a good experience.

Visited November 2013

Northern VA
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

In my continued quest for the best Pad Thai in NoVA I decided to give this place a try. The pad Thai was just ok; I've had worse but I've also had much better. I doubt I would return.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Virginia59
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Awesome Thai Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

If you are looking for very yummy and authentic Thai food, search no more! Sila Thai has absolutely wonderful Thai food and very friendly service. My friends and I went here for lunch and we all enjoyed our meals. I had their mango sticky rice, which is always a favorite for Thai food lovers! Great spot!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Appetizers but Entree Lacking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

The green papaya salad and the Thai dumplings were incredible so we were all set for a perfect evening. We had both offered Pad Thai with Shrimp and it was so-so. It was not well spiced and the noodles were gummy. The shrimp lacked flavor. I was wishing that I had tried the curry. The service was great. It was so close to several of the hotels in a strip center with several restaurants. Parking was plentiful and free.

• Visited October 2013
Reston, Virginia, USA
“Great Lunch Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I frequent Sila Thai for lunch. Though it might get a bit busy, I can always get a table and still expect efficient and friendly service. The food is always fresh and seasoned well. The portions are hearty. The lunch specials are very reasonable and they have a fair number of choices - I really like the Pad Thai and the curry dishes.

Visited September 2013