“Excellent Place Near Expo Center”
Review of Sila Thai Cuisine

Sila Thai Cuisine
Ranked #21 of 155 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant located only about 5 minutes from the Dulles Expo Center. We enjoyed a delicious dinner after spending the entire day walking around the Expo Center and it was nice to relax in a lovely, quiet restaurant. The menu is extensive, the food is delicious (with large portions), the service is outstanding, and the prices are reasonable. We will eat here whenever we attend events in the area and highly recommend it to others!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I tried this place because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. I found it to be good but not great. I would give it three-and-a-half stars if I could. It's not quite "very good" (four stars) but it's a bit better than average (three stars). The food was like food I have eaten in a dozen other Thai restaurants. There was nothing innovative at all.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

One of our flights got canceled at Dulles and we found ourselves staying overnight in Chantilly at the Comfort Suites Hotel. We were looking for a good lunch spot and walked by Sila Thai and decided to try it. It is in a mall right by several other storefront restaurants, one Indian and another a bar and grill. Once inside it was pleasant with a nice decor, not anything spectacular. Staff were attentive and fast. Most of the dishes were priced quite reasonably at around $8 to $10. I tried the Panang Curry with Chicken which was wonderfully presented, fresh and tasted great. My wife tried the Basil Fried Rice with Chicken. It too was really fresh and tasty. We also had a house salad with a peanut sauce and Tom Yum Gai, a lemongrass soup. Jasmine tea rounded out the meal. All this came to $20 which was a great deal. You could tell that they use fresh ingredients, and that the cook knew how to prepare Thai food.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a small restaurant with excellent food and good service...huge servings. It is very convenient if you are staying at the nearby Comfort Suites.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

So far, I have liked whatever I have ordered. My wife and son also like this restaurant very much and have not complained at all about the food and service.