I have spent about 80 nights in Residence Inns since 2001.
This was by far the least comfortable stay I have had in one.
House keeping is not cleaning:
1) No less than 15 spiders in small webs in every corner of the room.
2) Walked barefoot on the carpet and got black feet.
3) Open/Close Curtains and got a face full of dust and dirt.
The bed was the very mushy, not just soft but mushy. below average pillows as well.
Pool has a safety issue. You need key card to get in and out. If there is some emergency and you don't have key card handy, you are locked in. The fence has a crash bar that is chained closed.
Breakfast was good
Staff was friendly and professional
Prepay price was great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Chantilly Dulles South is conveniently located just minutes from Washington Dulles International Airport, the Smithsonian Udvar-Hazy Center and Avion Parkway. Guest suites include a full kitchen, separate living area and a pull-out sofa for extra sleeping space. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, free internet access, weekly social hours and grocery shopping service at this Chantilly IAD Airport hotel. Stay in shape while visiting our Chantilly hotel’s fitness center, or relax by the outdoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Chantilly Dulles South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Dulles South Hotel Chantilly
- Residence Inn Chantilly
- Chantilly Residence Inn