I travel with tour groups and was very impressed with the Chantilly. We were treated as the most important people there. We arrived late our first night and still had supper waiting for us. Breakfasts are all you could expect from a restaurant - fresh eggs, several choices of meat, pastries, cereals - all hot and ready early in the morning. TO GO bags are available if you need to leave early. It was about 30 minutes in to Washington DC each morning. Meals were available every night. A shuttle service is available for trips to the drugstore if needed. We even had a cookout one night followed by bingo. It is a family atmosphere with guests able to intermingle and make new friends. Truly a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in our upscale, residential-style, all-suite hotel. Perfect for government travelers, military, families, and anyone who appreciates all the comforts and amenities of home. We offer a complimentary extensive hot buffet breakfast every morning and complimentary dinner buffet Tue-Thu evenings with free beer. Include high-speed hard-wired and wireless fiber optic internet, 150+ TV channels, DVD players, and full kitchens in all suites and you will understand why some people choose to live in the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax instead of buying a home. Our staff treats you like family and are available to help 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Dulles Airport Hotel Chantilly
- Chantilly Staybridge Suites