We stayed July2-6 2013. It was a great stay. The staff is very friendly and help with anything you ask. The room is very clean and it is great to cook for ourselves. The breakfast was good. They had cereal, oatmeal, fruits and yogurt. They have a laundry for the guest and even provide you with free detergent. My kids loved the stay. They pool is only 4ft deep, but while open there is a lifeguard on duty. The drive to downtown DC is about 20-25 minutes but I never got rush hour. I would recommend to drive unless there is a special event. We did use the metro July 4th. The metro station is about 10 minutes and is $9 round trip from the Vienna Station, and I think $4 to park there free on holidays and I think weekends. I would return to this hotel if I ever go to the DC area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in our upscale, residential-style, all-suite hotel. Perfect for government travelers, military, families, and anyone who appreciates all the comforts and amenities of home. We offer a complimentary extensive hot buffet breakfast every morning and complimentary dinner buffet Tue-Thu evenings with free beer. Include high-speed hard-wired and wireless fiber optic internet, 150+ TV channels, DVD players, and full kitchens in all suites and you will understand why some people choose to live in the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax instead of buying a home. Our staff treats you like family and are available to help 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Dulles Airport Hotel Chantilly
- Chantilly Staybridge Suites