WINNER WONDERLAND

GreenLeadersBronze level
Lubbock
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

This hotel has an excellent location close to Dulles Airport and convenient to restaurants and shopping. Stayed there as part of a large group and the hotel was extremely organized from arranging extra shuttle vehicles to get us to the hotel, front desk had rooms assigned and quickly got the information to us and got us all the airport the next morning very speedily. Carl Brown, the Assistant Manager did an excellent job from arranging our accomodations, to even driving one of the shuttle vans both to and from the airport. Definitely would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank travelingnana0806
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
It was our pleasure to assist your group during their stay at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. I'm glad that all of you enjoyed the stay. I hope that you will be able to come visit us again sometime soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Stoughton, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

The suit is very clean/spacious/comfortable. The hotel is well located between restaurants, and shopping malls. It is also near to the Smithsonian space/air museum and Great falls national park. Like many other mentioned, the breakfast is great, and the complimentary dinners (3 days a week) are even better. A++++++

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We sincerely appreciate the extra time you took to write a review about your stay here at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay as well as our convenient location to many of the Washington DC Area's Attractions. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Wonderful hotel. Stayed here for close to two weeks and the entire management and staff went out of their way from day one to make sure I was taken care of and that my stay was comfortable. I was most frequently in touch with Carl and Carlos and they were always gracious and accommodating and even picked me up at the airport at odd hours (when I was coming back in from DC) and drove me to local destinations including the National Air and Space Museum in Chantilly (highly recommended). Although I never took advantage of the social events from Tuesday to Thursday, they seemed well organized and fun. Following my 11 days here, I had to stay two more nights in the city at the W hotel to be closer to DC, but I honestly wished I could have just stayed at this location for the entirety of my trip. Next time I am back in the DC area, I will definitely be staying at this location again. Cannot recommend this location enough! Thanks again to Carl and Carlos!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jonas L
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Hi Jonas! It was sincerely our pleasure to have you here at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. Carlos and I were most pleased to help you while you were here. Thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We actually do have several guests that will stay with us and commute into DC every day simply because they won't stay anywhere else but here when in the area. I hope we have the opportunity to host you sometime again soon.
Centreville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Had my family coming into town and decided to book their room at the Staybridge in Chantilly. When I saw the room they were staying in, immediately i thought this was more like an condo then a hotel room. It was very cozy and had all the amenities of home. Also, my family loved the breakfasts and they said the service was top notice. Thank you for making their trip and our visit comfortable and special.

~Marla G.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi Marla! Thank you so much for letting others know about your families experience here at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. Our residential-style suites will sometimes surprise people when they see how large and spacious they are compared to "regular" hotels rooms. I'm really glad that your family enjoyed their time with us and we look forward to welcoming them back here in the future.
Gretna, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have to travel to Chantilly to train for Ford Motor Company occasionally and my company chose this hotel. I had never stayed at a Staybridge before, but am I ever glad they found this place. This is by far the most extravagant, and by far the nicest hotel I have EVER stayed at in the DC area. The amenities are over the top, breakfast is outstanding. The bed is more comfy than the one I own. Dinner was provided for guests 2 nights a week while I was there and I had never seen that at any hotel. Any future trip to Chantilly will include a stay at this hotel, you can count on that! The bar has been raised by Staybridge Suites!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience here. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of The Social. We actually provide The Social three nights a week just in case anyone else needed to know :-)

I hope that your travels will find you this way again soon and we can welcome you back.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Recently I attended a one day event in the Chantilly, VA area and needed a budget-wise place to stay overnight. I stayed at the Staybridge in Chantilly, Va, what a find. The staff was not only pleasant but they treated you like family. The hotel is spotless and has a homelike feel down to the the stairways being carpeted with hanging art! The room was clean with all the nice touches that you find in your 4 and 5 star hotels and the bed was divine. Next time I am in Virginia it won't be a shot in the dark that brings me to the Staybridge but the fine service and pleasant hotel. Oh, yes there is fresh hot coffee at 5:00 AM!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Amy D
Hi Amy! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay here at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly/Fairfax. It is funny that you mention the stairwells - that is one thing that I always like to show people when they tour the hotel. We feel that every area a guest may go to should be just as nice and welcoming as any other. We do, sincerely, appreciate you letting others know about your stay and hope to see you back again soon.
Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed 4 nights to see DC, despite the hotel being to far from the city center to be really convenient, it was always nice to come "home" outside of the capitals hustle and bustle. From the hotel it's a 20-minute drive to the closest comuter parking... where it's nearly impossible to find an open space, we tried twice and gave up. We actually decided that driving into Washington was better for us and easier to find a parking space.

The hotel itself is as good as previous reviewers have raved about.
We absolutely recommend this property for it's service, nice suites and good breakfast.
As we both are Oriental food lovers we were happy to find an excellent Thai nearby, therefor we also recommend Sila Thai Cuisine on 13971 Metrotech Drive, so good we ate there four nights in a row.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank LeoRaeves
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and endorsement of the hotel. I'm sorry to hear that getting into DC was a bit of a headache. We have some alternate methods that we could have recommended depending on your individual circumstance. Metro has the 5A express bus that runs from Dulles Airport right to the National Mall Area. That might have worked for you and we provide shuttle transportation to Dulles Airport for free! I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel again sometime soon.