I have to travel to Chantilly to train for Ford Motor Company occasionally and my company chose this hotel. I had never stayed at a Staybridge before, but am I ever glad they found this place. This is by far the most extravagant, and by far the nicest hotel I have EVER stayed at in the DC area. The amenities are over the top, breakfast is outstanding. The bed is more comfy than the one I own. Dinner was provided for guests 2 nights a week while I was there and I had never seen that at any hotel. Any future trip to Chantilly will include a stay at this hotel, you can count on that! The bar has been raised by Staybridge Suites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in our upscale, residential-style, all-suite hotel. Perfect for government travelers, military, families, and anyone who appreciates all the comforts and amenities of home. We offer a complimentary extensive hot buffet breakfast every morning and complimentary dinner buffet Tue-Thu evenings with free beer. Include high-speed hard-wired and wireless fiber optic internet, 150+ TV channels, DVD players, and full kitchens in all suites and you will understand why some people choose to live in the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax instead of buying a home. Our staff treats you like family and are available to help 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and IHG so you can book your Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Dulles Airport Hotel Chantilly
- Chantilly Staybridge Suites