I am a frequent traveler and have stayed at some of the finest hotels in the world. I was surprised to find better service at the Staybridge Suites in Chantilly than I have found at many five-star hotels. I won't go into all of the details, but let's just say I'm too young to rent a car, travel alone a lot and sometimes don't get where I am gong with everything I needed for my trip. I generally book hotels that are close to a shopping mall/center in case I have to quickly purchase something I inadvertently left at home. I also look for hotels that have excellent shuttle services and great amenities for business travelers in-house. Staybridge Suites fit all of my criteria. Where they exceeded my expectations was in customer service. The staff at Staybridge Chantilly is PHENOMENAL! Carl Brown, the manager, sets the tone for the entire staff and every staff member I met followed his lead, going out of their way to make sure my needs were met. Shuttle from the airport? Done. Showed up to check in with an expired credit card? Fixed. Had to quickly update and reprint paperwork for my business meeting? No problem. Meeting starts after check-out time, lasts until 4:30 and I need to make it to the airport for a 5:30 flight--and I have no car? I didn't have to call a taxi. I left my bag with Carl, he drove me to my meeting, picked me up when it was over and got me to the airport with time to spare. My room was huge and clean. My bed was comfortable. The bathroom was nice and roomy. There was not a single thing I can complain about. This is NOT your average hotel, and the staff was most definitely not your average hotel staff. I have never had a bad stay at any of the 5-7 Staybridge properties I have stayed in, but Staybridge Chantilly is extraordinary within its class. I will look for opportunities to stay there every time I am in the DC area now. Carl, his staff and the property they run are just that awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in our upscale, residential-style, all-suite hotel. Perfect for government travelers, military, families, and anyone who appreciates all the comforts and amenities of home. We offer a complimentary extensive hot buffet breakfast every morning and complimentary dinner buffet Tue-Thu evenings with free beer. Include high-speed hard-wired and wireless fiber optic internet, 150+ TV channels, DVD players, and full kitchens in all suites and you will understand why some people choose to live in the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax instead of buying a home. Our staff treats you like family and are available to help 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Dulles Airport Hotel Chantilly
- Chantilly Staybridge Suites