Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport
$102
$80
Courtyard
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$113
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$85
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport(Chantilly)(Great Value!)
$100
$71
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$95
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$75
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$80
Fairfield Inn
$124
$104
$89
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$111
$99
Hampton.com
All reviewsfree beerfree dinnerevening receptionfeel right at homeevery morninglong termi highly recommend this hotelqueen bedair and space museumgreat roomfront desk staffextended stayhot breakfastfree shuttleshuttle serviceairportihg
Reviewed October 12, 2012

All the wonderful things said here are true. The bed was perfect with a choice of pillows. The breakfast was substantial with an amazing range. The taxi from the airport was roughly $20 but we enjoyed the free shuttle on the return.

My only comment would be that the TV had a strange placement in our room - it was in a cabinet facing a wall, and at a 90 degree angle to both the couch and the bed making it difficult to watch.

I also had an experience - like reviewer Shortbear - where the late night desk guy wasn't particularly friendly. He was entirely professional though and not at all rude. It would have been nice to be reminded about the DVD collection that evening, however, since we were only staying one night and didn't see it until breakfast the next morning.

No complaints though. Overall, this hotel was the best of our holiday.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank hatshepsut5
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly/Fairfax-Dulles Airport. We value continually improving and I appreciate your candid remarks about your stay. Our TV's are on a sliding platform that rotates to provide viewing from the bed as well as the living room. I will have our staff check check the suite you were in to make sure that function is working. I have shared your comments with our evening staff to assure that they are continually improving as well. Thank you once more and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

In my 12 years of travelling, I have never experienced a hotel that has it together like Staybridge Suites in Chantilly. The staff is extremely outgoing and friendly. They really make me feel at home. The social hours and dinner offerings at unlike any hotel that I have stayed at. The entire hotel, including the rooms, are well maintained and very clean. Carl Brown is an excellent Assistant GM and goes out of his way to get to know each and every guest. He really believes in his product and it shows. This is the only hotel that I would ever stay at while in the Chantilly area. Keep up the great work everyone!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Rick J
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Hi Rick! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly at Dulles Airport. It is always our pleasure to welcome you and you know how much we like seeing you. I have shared your comments with our staff and we all sincerely look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Having just checked out of the hotel, I have to say that this week’s trip was just as great as the experience I had back in November 2011 when I first visited. Thanks to all at Staybridge, Chantilly for your excellent service and for the welcome back. This really is my favourite hotel and I hope to get back to see you all soon, it’s like a home from home.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank David B
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

David,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with the Staybridge Suites Chantilly at Dulles Airport. It sure was nice seeing you again. I was also glad to see that you were able to join us for Bingo this time. It looks like you and your friend had a great time. We hope your trip across the pond will bring you back our way sooner rather than later and sincerely look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Staybridge is one of my favorite hotel chains, so when I visited the Washington DC area, I picked this one. They are all very similar and I particularly like their beds, down pillows, and room design. This Staybridge had better than average breakfast items and nice equipment in the exercise room. One negative was the AC unit. The management removes the knobs on the fan so that the only choice is full speed. This results in too much noise when the unit cycles on and off and interrupted my sleep. This was the only negative to an otherwise pleasant stay. This hasn't been a problem at other Staybridge facilities.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank BuzzingAlong

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Dulles Airport. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comment about the A/C has been forwarded to our engineering team. We recognize this can be an inconvenience and are working to come up with an adequate solution. Please accept our sincere apology for the interruption you received in your rest. Once more - thank you bringing that to our attention. We look forward to welcoming back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We chose this hotel for its proximity to the Dulles Expo Center. It also turned out to be a great jump-off point for many day trips including Washington DC. The front desk staff was friendly and courteous, as were the Housekeepers and breakfast buffet attendant. A hot breakfast was served daily, along with fruits, cold cereal, yogurt, breads and cakes. On weekends, the rooms are not freshened daily, however clean towels are always available for the asking. The rooms were spacious and spotless. Very comfortable. For the price of a regular hotel room, we got a little kitchen and full sized refrig. There are many great restaurants nearby. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Hi Laurie. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review the Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Dulles Airport. I have shared your comments with our team and we all are glad that enjoyed your time with us. We hope to welcome you back soon!