“Great value” 5 of 5 stars

Backyard Grill
Ranked #13 of 144 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: Bar, American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Backyard Grill Restaurant Chantilly is conveniently located off Route 50 in Chantilly, VA. We have been locally owned and run by Robbie and Freddy Qreitem for over 20 years. We are one of the best restaurants in Chantilly that is not a chain and offer Northern Virginia's largest outdoor patio and bar! We are proud to be a fun gathering place for groups of friends, family, fans and co-workers. We serve Saturday and Sunday brunch, lunch and dinner with a modern American flair. Patrons enjoy special events like Sunday and Tuesday Nights Seafood specials, Tuesday night at 9pm bar pong, Wednesday night All you can eat Wings, Tenders and Fries. Thursday night we offer all you can eat Chicken Fajita's. Thursday, Friday and Saturday Nights we have a DJ on the patio year round. Live bands on Saturdays nights inside in the lounge area. Come visit our restaurant in Chantilly and see for yourself!
Nocera Umbra, Italy
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The covered outside area is not appealing but the inside dining room to the left of the entrance is very comfortable.

Visited October 2012

Bakersfield, California
“Backyard tastes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Loved this place. Great beers on draft and amazing food. We were visiting from out of town and this place was recommended. We would return.

Visited September 2012
Bel Air, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Late Wednesday night dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We did a local park/stay/fly. Needed dinner when we got into town and chose this place. Food was excellent. Atmosphere was like a happy hour sports bar type place. Thoroughly enjoyed our time.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Clayton, NC
“Great Patio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I was in Chantilly on business and Backyard Grill was across the street from my hotel. It was Monday night during football season and I was both hungry and thirsty. I didn't think I could go wrong at a sports bar ...and I didn't at Backyard.

The patio is amazing. It is huge and has two bars and a bunch of flat screens. I didn't experience the "stale beer" smell that one of the reviewers mentioned but, I can see how it is possible. The crowd was a mix of young professionals and football fans and everyone got along.

I sat at the bar. The bartender was excellent. She remembered my name and kept my beer glass full. The beer selection is mediocre. Sam Adams seasonal was about the best thing going.

I had the Backyard Burger. A burger topped with bacon, BBQ, mushrooms & provolone cheese Served on ciabatta bread. It was cooked medium rare and pretty tasty. It came with onion rings, which, if not home made, were excellent none the less.

I'll definitely come again.

Visited September 2012
Thornton, Colorado
“Not what it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We moved back to the area after being gone for 2 yrs and had enjoyed several meals here in the past. Went to lunch a couple weeks ago and found it is not what is used to be. The menu selection is alot smalled. The service was slow but only because I think they were short staffed for a busy lunch time. The food was average. Will give it another try for dinner and see how that goes.

• Visited August 2012