“and you thought there was no good bbq around” 5 of 5 bubbles

Willards BBQ Incorporated
Ranked #2 of 148 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Manassas, Virginia
“and you thought there was no good bbq around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Totally love this place. No frills, top notch food, staff friendly and helpful. Portions are good, not overwhelming. Reasonably priced. We have tried Memphis BBQ, NC BBQ, Kanasas City, and Texas. Willards should be included in a bbq lovers list.

• Visited July 2014

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Tasted Great To Us … Big Sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

07/05/14

We had lunch here at Willards and they were busy but our food was still served quickly. Our Brisket Sandwiches tasted great and they were big. They have a lot of items on their menu and the prices seemed good to us especially for the portion sizes that they serve up.

We would definitely go back whenever we are in the area.

• Visited July 2014
Marshall, Virginia
“Sides unimpressive, service lacking”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

I went to Willard's for lunch on a Thursday and will say that the place gets very, very busy! We were lucky to get a table as the establishment is not very big....think like the size of a Chipotle. I ordered a pulled pork sandwich which allows you two sides. I chose baked beans and mashed potatoes with gravy. I think my total was between $6-$7, so it's definitely inexpensive which is a plus. The service lacked a personal touch and the people taking orders weren't at all friendly or personable, though not rude. On the plus side, the food is prepared quickly and we were at our table in less than 5 minutes. The portions are HUGE, so you will definitely not leave hungry. The pulled pork was very good, though I added extra BBQ sauce, but the baked beans and mashed potatoes were inedible. The baked beans just had a very strange spice and taste to them and the mashed potatoes were incredibly salty. I'd probably go back, but I definitely wouldn't make it a regular place I visit.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank ejonesy4
Stephens City, Virginia
“Pretty Good, not as good as it's rating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stopped by on a trip ad visor recommendation. It was hard to find for someone not from the area. I also didn't feel safe, So I expected it to be a good BBQ joint. Most folks know good BBQ is found in some of the worst places to be in. The place was clean, service was quick, and the aroma was inviting. The food was above average, but not outstanding. Some of what I had was burnt. The portion was large, so this offset that issue. Sides were bland and underwhelming. Again, you did get plenty. Price was good, so if you are hungry, in a hurry, and it's daylight, this is a good option.

1 Thank Mark T
Butler, Pennsylvania
“Yummy Food! Great Value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was in town on business and we went to Willard's BBQ. It was real BBQ and I thought pretty good. The service was fast and the food came fast as well. It was very crowded at lunch but we got a seat pretty quick. I had the meat and three price was about $8 a person. That included soft drinks. I had the pulled pork, collard greens ,mac n cheese and coleslaw. I could not eat it all that is how much there was. I will say the mac n cheese was not hot but it was good. The pork was very tasty as was the collard greens. If in the area again I would go back.

2 Thank Sas16001