“Yummy Food! Great Value!”
Review of Willards Bbq

Willards Bbq
Ranked #3 of 153 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Butler, Pennsylvania
“Yummy Food! Great Value!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was in town on business and we went to Willard's BBQ. It was real BBQ and I thought pretty good. The service was fast and the food came fast as well. It was very crowded at lunch but we got a seat pretty quick. I had the meat and three price was about $8 a person. That included soft drinks. I had the pulled pork, collard greens ,mac n cheese and coleslaw. I could not eat it all that is how much there was. I will say the mac n cheese was not hot but it was good. The pork was very tasty as was the collard greens. If in the area again I would go back.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Sas16001

Massachusetts
“Unpleasantly surprised”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were looking forward to some real bbq and found pulled pork that was adequate at best and turkey that was so heavily peppered it was almost inedible. Although pepper is a spice it should not overpower whatever it is used on. The sides were far from good and we have had better cornbread at Boston Market which isn't saying much. About the only good things we can say about our experience was that service (mostly self) was quick and the prices were only outrageous because the food was so bad.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank gailmath
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“The Best!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I have been hanging out in Northern VIrginia for years - coming out on business trips and having various work assignments for 1 - 3 years at a time. Finally found a BBQ place that satisfies as much as my home-spots in Texas. Willards has lucious tender meat, a whole host of sauces, great cole slaw and - best of all for this area - at reasonable prices. It's on the way to the Bike trail (or from it) so is very convenient for those weekends when you are out and about getting in your exercise.

• Visited May 2014
Fairfax, Virginia, USA
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Love Willards! When I don't smoke my own ribs or pork shoulders, theirs is the best! The pulled chicken is great too!

Visited May 2014
“Better than the south”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I always make a trip to eat here when I am in town and I live in the Carolinas. Willards pulled pork is better than anything near my house. Their brisket is terrific. I'm not a huge fan of their burnt ends or their ribs, but I am perfectly happy ordering their pulled pork all day long. The hot bbq sauce is perfect. And their peanut butter pie... YUM!

Visited May 2014