“Off the hook - TripAdvisor did not let me down (again)”
Review of Willards Bbq

Willards Bbq
Ranked #2 of 169 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Their BBQ is off the hook! It is on point! Delicious. I am "new" to the area and checked in with TripAd...I always check with TripAd, and BBQ sounded good, soooo...I called in, placed my order, and within a few minutes, I was sinking my chops into some fine and delicious fall of the bone meat and their BBQ sauce is on. I ordered potato salad (which was awesome), and dirty rice (which was not as good as I have had, but okay). The corn bread was too sweet for my liking.

1  Thank wmhardecker

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Quite a large selection to choose from and they pile the BBQ onto the sandwiches -- so a sandwich w/2 sides is quite a good meal and will fill you up.....always busy during lunch. Prices are good for what you get and it is close to Texas style BBQ for quality and taste given you are in Virginia. They offer daily specials so take time to fully scan the chalk board menus and also getting there a little before or after the lunch time rush improves your chances of getting a seat.....a small place.

2  Thank FoxTravelers
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been to BBQ places all over the states (Texas, KC, NC, SC, Southwest, you name it).

I am not saying that this is the best ever. I am saying that this place can hold up to the best standards of BBQ, especially for those who love Pit-style. This place even smells like a BBQ place should.

The burnt ends are better than anything I had in KC (including Fiorellas/JackStack).

Regardless of your preference, if you are in this area and in the mood for some down home BBQ, skip the chain restaurants and check this gem out.

They also offer take out.

1  Thank JoeTD
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We found everything about this restaurant to be average. Some of Willard's sauces have a special kick worth trying and they offer some good southern-style drinks (like homemade sweet tea), so we weren't disappointed- but we wouldn't drive out of our way for it.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Good BBQ at a good price. I liked the mac and cheese and the mashed potato sides. The ribs were good but not great.We got the triple sandwich sampler and I liked the shredded beef best. Fun decor.