“A Pleasant Surprise”

Santini's New York Style Deli
Ranked #11 of 154 Restaurants in Chantilly
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stopped here by default after a long day of sightseeing and were pleasantly surprised. Not a true New York deli experience, but the sandwiches are tasty and the staff friendly.

There are newer reviews for Santini's New York Style Deli

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Met sister-in-law and her husband here for dinner on Friday night. The whole ordering process seems confusing. You verbally place your order with one lady and then walk down the counter and tell the cashier what you ordered. I tried to remember everything I ordered and forgot to tell the cashier I had salad too. I admitted my oversight but I could see you could easily forgot what your ordered. Then they "find you" and bring it to your table. Hmmm -- seems a better process could be worked out. The salads were huge -- but I didn't like the Italian dressing. The large pizza was big too -- we got a vegetable pizza. Pretty greasy -- NY style I guess. Nice casual place. Wasn't too busy on a Friday night.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Friendly staff and good pizza and salads. Wine and beer available. Good choices for an informal meal.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

This place has excellent sandwiches! I have eaten here several times while working in Chantilly. Each time my sandwich was not just good, but great!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Santini's has several locations in the Northern Virginia area, but I like this one the best. They make great New York style subs with fresh breads, meats and cheeses. Subs and sandwiches are made to order, so it might take a few minutes for them to serve it up. They also make a really great chili and a variety of pizzas, salads and desserts. When I need comfort food, I always think of Santini's. Sorry-- not deivery, but you can call your order in and pick it up.