“Very different pad Thai I have ever had”

Thai Basil Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 156 Restaurants in Chantilly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The location is quite hidden but nice food, the chef has a unique pad Thai sauce and no wonder was the winner against Bobby flay

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The best Thai meal in the area, even The Thai Ice tea is to die for. you can't go wrong with anything you order on that menu.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Visited the restaurant with my wife and younger daughter; everybody enjoyed a Thai treat. However, it is located at a corner in the shopping plaza and could be hard to see for the casual visitors. Their food tasted authentic and seemed reasonably priced. I believe they run specials too which are worth a try. It is a perfect place to enjoy an evening and savor their offerings if you live in the area. If I am ready to spend an hour behind wheels, I would drive to Falls Church or Arlington for a notch higher as far as my taste buds go.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

One of the best Thai lunches I have had in a long time, the Yellow Chicken Curry sauce was extremely tasty. I wanted to box up what was left and take it with me. (Sorry I was traveling and it couldn't go home with me!!). Worth the stop, hard to find in a plaza and all the way in the back. You can't see it from the road.

Nothing fancy in décor, but the food makes up for it.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

First rate Thai food in the exurbs of Northern Virginia. We ate there based on a TripAdvisor review and were not disappointed

1  Thank Paul L