“Speedy and good”

Ranked #15 of 156 Restaurants in Chantilly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Generally pretty good. The service is fairly quick which is useful for a lunch on a working day. Everyone I know who's been there "knows" that you can't trust the heat levels. Two out of 3 visits, a level 3 out of 4 on the heat scale, the food was fairly hot. But once the 3 was only a little hot. So that just adds a little excitement.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

The food is good. Some dishes are complex and some just straightforward. Good service. Average atmosphere I do like that they can make the curries very hot ("Laos hot") if you ask for it. I'd go back.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My second trip here for lunch as I wasn't overly thrilled with my first visit. I adore Pad Thai and try it as often as I can at various NoVA restaurants. Perhaps because they are planning for a large lunch crowd this dish suffers. I found it very dry (both times) and very bland. I feel they have cooked this earlier as they plan for the lunch crowd.

Sorry but I'm not going to give 'em a third try. FWIW--best Pad Thai I've found is a tiny place in Vienna--around the corner from Jammin' Java. No comparison if you try both!!

1  Thank Virginia59
Reviewed November 6, 2012

On a major road outside, DC, pleasant people and quick service, next to a thai grocery store, proud of a Bobby Flay Throw Down, Pad Thai is their speciality but large menu, varied customers, local Thais and others like us

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Tucked away and not visible from the road the restaurant is hard to find but well worth it. The restaurant had Pad Thai Throwdown with Bobby Flay and won. Can tell you the food was delicious. Pad Thai was amazing.