“Unexpected Wonder...” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Fairfax, Virginia
“Unexpected Wonder...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I am not a hot dog person. It takes a lot to get me to even consider eating one - even at a ball game. I tried the Chicago Dawg House because someone had ranted on about how good they are. Being practically next door to Willard's BBQ, I wondered why I was bothering as I walked in the door. BOY AM I GLAD I WALKED IN!!! Not only were the dogs and sausages fantastic, but the CHILI is the best I have had in this area (other than my own 8-)). This place is well worth the visit!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars

Chesterfield, Virginia
“Authentic Chicago Dawgs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was working the Dulles Expo last weekend for my company and had no intention of eating at one of the many fast food joints located nearby. On my lunch break, I left the building and walked around it to find this place, a small gem hidden near the back of the strip mall. Good for me it was there because I was really hungry and the smell drew me in immediately. If you're looking for a .99 cent hot dog at a gas station, this place isn't for you. If you want a vienna beef 1/4 hot dog Chicago-style with any fixing you can imagine, get your butt in here! The place was immaculately clean, the staff very friendly and helpful, and the food was fresh, hot, and very filling. You might be saying, "What's all the fuss? It's a hot dog, for crying out loud." No, these are beyond just a standard issue dog and eat like a meal (and you'll need both hands to accomplish this). Bon Appetito.

• Visited February 2013