“Great Food, Great Service”

Ford's Fish Shack South Riding
Ranked #1 of 154 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Towson, Maryland
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've frequented this restuarant quite often and have tried several items. The deviled eggs and bacon are good, although the Dijon mustard is a bit overwhelming. Might be a good idea to mix it a little mayo with the Dijon. Their crabcakes are wonderful...I am from Maryland and the ones here have very little filler and great crab. The clam chowder needs something.....taste a bit commercial and not very homemade. I hope they improve it. the pecan crusted trout is delicious and very filling. The shrimp cocktail is one of the best I've ever had. The desserts are wonderful and I have never experienced service that was not GREAT. My only final comment is that the parking can be a bit challenging. I wish when they chose this location they would have considered parking. It can be hard to find a spot or you may have to park far away when they are really busy on Friday nights and the weekends.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kdmspecial

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Seafood!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

If your in the mood for seafood and you live in the Loudoun County area (Ashburn, South Riding) area you need to try this place out. We have been to this place twice and both times have been great! They have a large selection of seafood platters, desserts, sides, etc. Our kids love this place also as they have a nice seafood kids menu. The service from the waiters and hosts are very nice and efficient. This place tends to get very crowded on the weekends so make sure to try and call ahead if you have a large party.

Centreville, Virginia
“LOVE, LOVE, LOVE”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was our first visit and loved everything. We had dinner reservations and only had to wait about 15 minutes for our table to be ready. While we waited, a server came around with fried shrimp and fried clams to enjoy...a BIG surprise. I have never been offered a sample in any restaurant while I wait. We ordered the calamari and the angry mussels as appetizers. For the main dishes, fried scallops, fried oysters and fried clams. We also enjoyed the lobster roll. When I say everything was fresh and delicious, I mean EVERYTHING!!!! They have live music every Saturday night and the mucisian was great. He played a little bit of everything. The manager was kind enough to get his name for us (Bobby Stephens). He was so good, we thought he could play at our anniversary party. For those who say the service was bad, perhaps they had a bad experience. Our server was just great!! I have lived in Northern Virginia since 1985 and this is without a doubt, one of the best restaurants I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank lucybrown1973
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Try the shrimp tacos”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Went here over the weekend after receiving several recommendations from various people. If you go before 7 PM there are a lot of families with small children. The wait time was pretty substantial especially if you have hungry children with you. I ordered the shrimp tacos and they were delicious. My wife ordered the crab cake sandwich and really enjoyed her meal. The service was good in spite of being a packed house. Definitely a place we will return to.

1 Thank J A
Fairfax County, Virginia
“Great service, great food!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have gone a few times and will be regulars. The food is very good and the service is exceptional.