“Knowledgable, friendly staff. Decent food.”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #12 of 156 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Arrived early on a Sunday morning and was immediately greeted by a young man who held the door open. Not a usual greeting for a strip mall restaurant. Location was bright and food was good, but possibly could use a couple of fixes.

I had the ham and tomato Eggs Benedict. The Eggs Benedict is served in a smaller plate on a larger plate that has fried potatoes and a ramekin of fresh fruit. The size of the smaller plate combined with the size of the eggs make it awkward to cut. Suggest putting the potatoes in the smaller plate and the eggs on the larger one.

The booths setup. Sat in a booth along the far wall and it seemed very tight. I'm "normal" sized 5'10", 195#, and I felt squeezed in there. I'll take a table next time, but the setup felt odd.

Food good, staff great, some weird minor details to work on, I would go back.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

DougB1968 - Thank you for visiting! We appreciate all of your valuable feedback and will share your comments about the plating and seating with the team. We are happy our service and food will earn us another visit and we hope to see you again soon!

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I am so glad that this place has now expanded to Chantilly. The eggs are farm fresh as is most of the food. I was seated promptly, had refills on my drink often and was given enough time to read through the menu. Note that this place is only open for breakfast and lunch. However, the cool thing is that you can order lunch for breakfast and breakfast for lunch. This place will now become one of my regular places.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Floridian French Toast - We are very happy to be here too! And even better news for us is you will be a regular at our place. Thank you for all the kind words about our food and service and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

First Watch Customer Service

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is a good place for breakfast. I meet several friends there every Friday morning. There is nothing extraordinary about First Watch, they have good food at reasonable prices and good service. The PANCAKES are HUGE. Only order one unless you are really hungry. I don't know how one person can eat three. They are good, though. First Watch has mostly omeletes and other egg dishes.

1  Thank Dwayne P
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

This is my third visit. It doesn't wow you but the food is decent and service is good. Would recommend as a place to grab a bite.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Would have driven by it half a dozen times had not my wife said she'd heard good things about it! And good things are to be found at this little jewel in the Fair City Mall. Decidedly a breakfast restaurant, they close daily at 2:00PM or so. I had a very good omelet with English muffin while my wife enjoyed a special bowl of veggies and some sort of cooked grain. Very good both although I do rate their coffee as weak and rather tasteless. A breakfast place should have better coffee. Pricing was about right, service attentive and the time spent with a good meal made for a fine morning. We'll probably go back.