“Good Food - Reasonably Priced” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Glory Days Grill

Glory Days Grill
Ranked #12 of 148 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chantilly, VA
“Good Food - Reasonably Priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

My husband, mother-in-law and I went to Glory Days Grill at Stone Ridge in Chantilly, VA, on Christmas Eve. The service was very good and the food was delicious. I had a grilled smothered chicken that was tender and tasty. The string beans on the side appeared to be fresh and were nice and crisp. My mother-in-law had ribs and pronounced them excellent. Unfortunately, my husband's indicated that his prime rib sandwich was only average but the carrots and broccoli were fresh and cooked just right. We had excellent, timely and very helpful service. One thing to remember is that this is a sports place -- so if people yelling at TV screens while watching games isn't your gig, you might want to eat elsewhere. Of course, folks might not be in there yelling everytime you went there - I'm just saying they were yelling when we were there. It's all in good fun. Prices were good for the portions that you got.

• Visited December 2011