“New experience and great food”
Review of Genghis Grill - CLOSED

Genghis Grill
Cuisines: Asian
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“New experience and great food”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This was my first time eating at this chain. I thought the food was great and the quantity was just right. The lady who was the manager of this store provided us great customer service.

Visited June 2014

Maryland
“cool concept, good food”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was the first GG I ate at. Love the concept, the service at this location is outstanding.

The food is good, but a lot of that depends on your selections as this is a Mongolian Barbeque style chain.

The chain has changed is pricing and food sizes overbthe past year (2013), much to the customer's loss, so I don't eat at GG as often as I used to.

• Visited September 2013
Fayetteville, NC
“Great Meal!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

While in the area on a business trip, I had lunch here and it was a really great meal. I would suggest at least ordering the medium bowl.

Visited January 2014
Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Good low-carb restaurant choice”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Normally, when I'm trying to go low carb, salad is the easiest restaurant option, but that means that I'm hungry again in a couple hours. This is a nice alternative. I built my own bowl of meat, vegetables and sauces, skipped the noodles and rice, and enjoyed a tasty, filling business lunch that kept me going until dinner time.

The restaurant was full and kind of crammed. The food took a little while, but not too long. The service wasn't great. It was worth it to not have to eat another lunch salad. I'd go back.

• Visited December 2013
Telchac Puerto, Mexico
“Tasty but fairly average”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed it but it was pretty much identical to all the other similar places around town. We wouldn't go back unless we has a coupon.

• Visited September 2013