“Great service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Goderich, Canada
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stayed at this hotel as it was close to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. Very clean and great customer service from the two gentlemen on the desk. Were able to get a suite with two queen beds which had two TV's which is great when travelling with family.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
LaurenR111, Manager at Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am pleased to hear the hotel cleanliness and service was to your satisfaction. I hope we get the chance to serve you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Korean first
Albany, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Booked this hotel through Priceline which indicated that the Hyatt had an airport shuttle. When we got to the hotel we were informed that the first shuttle run to the airport was at 6:15am. Since we had a 6:20 flight we had to take a $30.00 cab to the airport. The room and staff were great but we chose this hotel believing they had a shuttle. If you have an early flight and want a complimentary shuttle stay somewhere else .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you were pleased with the service from our staff. I do apologize for the communication issue regarding the airport shuttle on the Priceline website and we were able to assist you with that. I hope you will give us another chance when it works with your flight schedule. It would be our pleasure to serve you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great hotel for a great price! Stayed here for a wedding in Upperville. Awesome 24/7 menu with vegetarian and gluten free options! The room was spacious and the bed was fantastic. Good breakfast options and absolutely amazing staff. They were all beyond friendly and helpful at all times, even at midnight when we got back from the wedding and needed a snack!! The hotel also had free wifi AND REMOTE PRINTING!!! Business traveler's dream!

I will never stay at any other hotel when I'm in DC again. Only Hyatt Place from now on!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am pleased to hear you were able to find accommodating vegetarian and gluten free options on our menu and our staff to be amazing. Hopefully you will visit us again soon!
Marlboro, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Maybe not all the beds are soft and you sink in and towards the middle but room 523 was and more importantly it was a handicapped one so if I had trouble getting out how would a handicapped person do it? Otherwise the hotel was ok. Free breakfast and wireless.

Stayed October 2013
LaurenR111, Manager at Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
I apologize that you're stay was not satisfactory due to your mattress being uncomfortable. Please know you're concerns will be addressed. We do thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.
Worcester, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed here during a soccer tournament. The standard room was very nice - it had a small sitting area with a couch that pulled out into a sleeper sofa. It also had a small fridge, and a large HDTV television. The beds were fine, bath towels larger than the usual postage-stamp, and plenty of hot water for showers. The complimentary breakfast was well-stocked with plenty of options. The staff always seemed friendly, and the maid were never in our way. My only concern with the hotel is that they allow pets. We did not encounter any, but I had a bad experience with another hotel chain in another state and pretty much swore off staying at pet-friendly hotels in the future. Again, it was not an issue, and I was quite pleased that it was not!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
LaurenR111, Manager at Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. Many people would agree that the fridge, couch and large TV’s are a big bonus in the spacious guest rooms we offer. It is great you were thrilled with the front desk, breakfast, and maid staff. I hope we get the opportunity to serve you again!
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I found this property after the Westfields Marriott failed to honor a reservation and I was left without a room at 10 p.m. one evening. I deleted the Marriott from my preferred list, and now book return visits to Hyatt Place. Besides being more affordable, the Hyatt Place is comfortable, convenient, provides a mini-suite, and has a very courteous staff. The property is well maintained, quiet, and rooms include a living area in addition to a sleeping area. Breakfast is free, Starbucks coffee is served, and wi-fi is included in the rate. Located in an excellent location with easy walking distance of several places to eat.

Room Tip: I have stayed on several floors in various areas and, except for unattended kids running the hallway...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
LaurenR111, Manager at Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you have found our hotel to meet all of your needs with its price, location, cleanliness, comfort and our staff. I hope you will continue to return to our hotel and we continue to exceed your expectations.
South Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

The only person I dealt with at the desk ( at check in) needs serious training. When I informed him that someone's car lights were on in the parking lot ( and apparently matched the description of his car), he very rudely yelled for another staffer ( who is clearly in her final days of pregnancy) to check his car for him. I was the only customer there, so there really was no need to have her do it instead of checking himself, or at least to ask her instead of barking at her. He then wanted my email for some Hyatt list. I declined. He asked again. I declined. He asked again. I declined. As I walked to the elevator, he yelled that if I changed my mind to come see him. Grrrrr. The room came with a very worn couch complete with lots of ironing burns and blackened grout in the shower. It is very easy to get there from the airport and to get to the office park, but I would look for an alternative before staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
LaurenR111, Manager at Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
I apologize for your experience during check in. I will be addressing the issues you experienced with our staff to make sure this doesn't happen again. If you are in the area again and would like to give us another chance please contact me personally at Lauren.Robbins@hyatt.com. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.