“Best Vietnamese food I've ever had!”
Review of Viet Crystal - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Viet Crystal
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I've been to Hanoi and Saigon. I also have a favorite Vietnamese restaurant in my home area. But, while visiting the Washington, D.C. area I dined at Viet Crystal. This place is fantastic! The service was impeccable, the food fantastic, and the prices reasonable. I had the Shrimp Curry, and it was perfectly spiced -- delicious!

There are newer reviews for Viet Crystal

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I have a favorite Vietnamese restaurant in my home area, but while visiting the Washington, D.C. area I gave Viet Crystal a try. In short, it was fantastic! I had Shrimp Curry, and it was hot, perfectly spiced, and quite enjoyable. The restaurant is quiet and comfortable. I highly recommend this one.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

great food. Big servings with very good service and prices

Reviewed November 5, 2011

I can't really tell you about any other dish because I'm addicted to the chicken and garlic. I love eating it there or taking it home. Always excellent.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

We had actually planned to go to another place, but when we got there, changed our mind. Out of the corner of our eye we saw the Viet Crystal restaurant. We've always been fans of Vietnamese food, but are often faced with cash-only Pho houses (I do not patronize places that are cash-only as I suspect they avoid paying their fair share of taxes) or average service. This place had neither. The food was wonderful, and they had their own take on all the Vietnamese classics. The summer rolls had some extra flavor from additional veggies and the dipping sauce was a bit stronger than the norm - this place is not at all afraid of flavor. But by far the best thing about the evening was the ultra-attentive and warm treatment we got from the server. Imagine a southern US restaurant where the servers call you "sweetie" and make you feel at home - we got the same treatment here. Combine that with the good food, and it's a place we will definitely visit again - next time we will have to try the boba tea!