This hotel is downright unacceptable. I reserved a king room and was told when I checked in that none were available. So I was given a double room. Fine. Upon entering the room, the smell almost knocked me over. A combination of old smoke, cleaning detergents and stale air. The carpet was dirty, the drapes didn't close all the way and the dishes in the studio were greasy. Disgusting. A bug crawled on me in bed. It was vile. Avoid this place like the plague. Even for $52/night, I expect cleanliness and safety. Enter at your own risk.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking