All reviews courtesy call hotel is located front desk staff pinch walmart va housekeeper
Reviewed August 13, 2006

Stayed here before flying out of Dulles. We checked in late - around - 11:30PM. There was no clerk at the desk and we had to call them from our cell to get their attention. The room was absolutely disgusting. My friend and I would not even take our shoes off because the carpet was so filthy. Hopefully this isn't the experience of others who stay there!

Date of stay: June 2006
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
Manager20190, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2009

"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

I'd like to respond specifically to your comments about the malfunctioning air conditioner. In response to your review, I requested a building-wide inspection of each air conditioning unit, and have received confirmation that all are now in proper working condition.