Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly
$102
$80
Courtyard
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$85
$113
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$95
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$85
$75
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$103
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$93
$89
Hyatt.com
$124
$104
$108
$99
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport(Chantilly)(Great Value!)
$110
$71
ComfortSuites
All reviewshotel is locatedfront desk staffpinchwalmartvahousekeeper
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I booked this place because we needed something close to Dulles and did not want to pay the high prices of the closer hotels. I first noticed how poorly maintained the furniture was in the lobby and suspected problems. We also noticed people in the court yard with a dog and lots of trucks in the parking lot. Walking up to our room, I noticed scratches and dents on the room doors. Screens damaged and hanging out. Our room was disgusting. It smelled bad, as if it used to be a smoking room and was doused with perfume. Tacky furniture. Old kitchen appliances. An old TV. Dirty carpet. I walked straight back to the lobby, got a refund and headed to a more habitable hotel. We paid an extra $25 that night, but, it was well worth it.

The girl at the desk promptly issued a refund and said "sorry".

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The conditions you described at our hotel are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the furniture, doors and window screens were in such disarray. We currently have a team at the hotel working to address these specific conditions.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at afimowicz@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us. Thanks again!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The location was great and was easy to get from their to anywhere The staff couldn't have been nicer and responded to my every request. There were many restaurants in close proximity to choose from if I didn't choose to cook. I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone. Terri the young lady who worked nights was always available to answer any questions I had and certainly a great asset to Homestead.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you so much for sending your wonderful comments about our Hotel and Terri. She is a great employee and does her very best to help each and every guest. I am so happy you were able to inrteract with her and see her great work ethic. Thank you so much for choosing us and we will see you next time.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The bathroom was nasty with hair and god knows what else. I did not even want to walk around my room without shoes. There was a large dog upstairs that would not stop barking and kept me up all night. No room serivce, no amenities worth staying here. Go somewhere else!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

"I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I originally booked the Extended Stay in Dulles, but found this location to be minutes away from the Chantilly Expo Center (where I was working for the week). They effortlessly changed my reservation and I was all set! I always seek out Extended Stay & Homestead Studio Suites when in town on business. The room has great beds, pillows and best of all a small kitchen! Perfect for the $$$ conscious small-business traveler. Nothing better than saving money on unhealthy, overpriced fast food! I especially like the convenience of parking steps from my room door. The staff did a great job of checking me in! My only issue was (see pics) the room needs a Spring Cleaning. Dirty windows, "sooty" cobwebs, and "crusty" bathroom vent. I'll be back in Chantilly in the Fall and I'm confident Mgmt. will have these issues resolved! I'll be happy to upgrade my rating at that point!

Room Tip: Ask for room opposite expressway....
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Only $54 per night and I got my own kitchen with oven, fridge, dishes, dish rack etc., free Wi-Fi with good speed and a comfy bed. Everything was clean and ergonomic. I loved that! And I will definitely come and stay there again if I visit Washington, D.C., in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I am so happy to hear you found great Value in our Hotel. I know you have many choices for your travel and am so happy you enjoyed the Homestead. We look foward to your return on your next visit in our area.