Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Chantilly, Virginia
“A+ Hotel !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

My profession requires me to travel all over the country. Ive stayed in countless hotels over the years from Hilton to Comfort Inn and none have made me feel as welcome / comfortable as the Homestead Inn. Cathy and her staff are top notch and very professional. I can actually say i enjoy staying here and appreciate everything they have done / do for me. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here. Good job Cathy, Amod, Marchuan, Heather, Terri and Tammy!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Chantilly, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

I have rented by the month from Homestead Suites in Chantilly Virginia for over 6 months now. In fact this is the second time I have stayed here for more than a month at a time. I continue to find the rooms well taken care of. My room is cleaned once a week with fresh linens and towels. A bonus of this place is it has a full size refriderator which comes in handy and I don't need to buy anything but food to cook. They supply everything from the dishes to the coffeemaker and the toaster. To be honest I call this place home away from home. The staff is so nice. I am amazed how they remember my name and they take great care to make sure I am comfortable. It is also conveniently located next to restaurants, shopping and Dulles Airport. The only suggestions I have is they find a way to add a gym somewhere on the property and possibly add washer/Dryers that take credit cards instead of quarters only. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is going to be visiting the Dulles area, whether short or long term.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

My room was very clean, and the people at the front desk went far and beyond to make my stay a pleasant one. This is definitely my hotel of choice for future visits.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Long Beach, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

Our room was very comfortable as far as the bed, shower and computer hookups. But the service of changing linens and cleaning room is only done once a week, unless you ask for more and pay more for the service. On our 7th day of residence, the room or linens were not touched until we inquired about it. They said they made a mistake and would come in 2 days to clean room. So we had to ask for clean towels at least until the changed the bed, and then another time. Strange way of handling customers. We were here for at least 2 weeks and only had room cleaned and bed made once.

Room Tip: Our room was right next to staircase and not too bothersome except in morning when cleaning people w...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Chiba,Japan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2011

The room that I stayed has cat hair here and their.
I don't care why I don't have cat allergy.

If you are don't like cat,you would take care.

The room is good except for cat hair.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Virginia Beach, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2011

We routinely travel for our job that sometimes have us a three different sites during a week. This is by far the worst place we have stayed in to date. I understand budget constraints and I don't expect to be put up in the Ritz by my employer, however, after discussion, he agreed that our company will no longer do business here. Not enough room to describe how bad the place is. Bed sinks in middle. Cobwebs in bathroom ceiling area. In desperate need of re-carpeting, re-painting, etc. Extra charge for wi-fi is ridiculous. Must have been problems with the closet doors, because they removed them and left the track behind so you could cut your foot. Sorry, a working man can't wait a week to get new towels, service, etc.

Room Tip: Best tip I can give is to steer clear of this pla.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank SmithRR
Bensalem, Pa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2010

My husband is staying here for local contract business and we were worried about the quality of the hotel after reading the reviews. I must say, when we arrived (I was helping to get him supplied), we were pleased with the friendliness of the front desk clerk-very efficient and friendly. I was hoping that the room was a little bigger, with a separate work area, but overall we were both pleased with the layout. Many of the other extended stays offer more, but they also cost more, and for the price, we can't complain. Upon investigation, the refigerator door would not seal closed and the closet sliding door was totally off kilter. I was told that maintenance doesn't work weekends, but that on Monday it would be fixed. Sure enough, on Monday night my husband came "home" to a brand NEW refrigerator and a working closet. The guy even transferred all his food to the new refrigerator! Then, the next day, a switch stopped working and a kitchen bulb blew out. Again, fixed in less than 24 hours.
There IS cleaning service included, once a week, and my husband tells me that she did a fantastic job.The only negatives are an extremely old tv, with Very limited channels available, and a barely working remote. However, that is something he will be questioning them about in the future. Overall, this hotel is the cheapest in the area, but with fewer amenties than the higher priced ones. But, the staff is great and the room was actually better than we expected!.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business